Saturday 9 November 2013

Exciting times!


Ten years on from my first tentative steps into the world of networking, I have so much to thank the Norfolk Network for. 

Having established my company, Musicmakers UK to provide performance opportunities for the many talented musicians in the region, we are now working overseas and with clients from around the world. I have played for a Maharajah in Belvoir Castle and for Turkish Vodafone in Whitehall ! Our musicians have been performing in the US, China, France and shortly will also be in Lithuania. Yesterday I was booked to play in the Ivy, London early in 2014 for the launch of Women of Influence - a prestigious group who are working with Cancer Research UK to support young female scientists in their pioneering research into the disease.

There have been so many extraordinary contracts over the past ten years, many down to business relationships that have been established during my time as a member of the Norfolk Network. There is no doubt that the community of the network has been invaluable to my development of the company, and also to my confidence in now contributing to events as a presenter.

I thoroughly enjoy the role of Ambassador and can see how important it is for entrepreneurs to talk to young people both formally and informally about following your passions and your dreams to make your own reality.

I am looking forward to the next ten years and am excited about to move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment